So, my first trimester is in the books and was relatively uneventful, no complaints here. I have read a couple of books, learned about carseats, strollers, etc. and booked some childcare facility visits. All in all, EA and I are taking the upcoming changes in stride. I can't wait for my emotions to be out of whack as much as my body. We shall see how calm and collected I am then.
Not much to report, hitting up the doctor in two weeks and maybe we will have another ultrasound, but in the meantime, the baby bean is about two and a half inches big and still wonderfully hidden. I love still being able to wear my clothes for just a little while longer.
On a side note, watching my husband hear our child's heartbeat for the first time was the most priceless moment I have had in my life thus far. He is so amazing and I can't wait for the next several milestones we have coming our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment