Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 14

Not much to report - no real belly quite yet!  Basically I start out the day normal, and finish up the day pregnant with a slight bump on my tummy.  Mom says it is gravity.  Luckily I am still wearing all of my same clothes thus far.

I am having a little bit of back pain, but this is something that I have had before, so I am not blaming the baby.  Hopefully it subsides because it is actually really annoying. 

Eric and I are checking in with the doctor on Tuesday, and hopefully we will get another ultrasound, but if nothing else we get to hear the baby's heartbeat again!  So exciting.  We are also visiting three different child care facilities on Tuesday.  Hopefully one of the them suits us, they are close by and have received good marks from the state.

We get to find out the sex in October, and cannot wait.  In the meantime, this baby has been to Portland for a wedding, was caught in a lightning storm at Neyland Stadium, and is heading to Cleveland in three weeks for another wedding.  Very active baby. 

Will post belly pictures soon once I start showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment