Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today, August 11th

Now that everyone is up to speed, I am currently nine weeks pregnant!  I understand that this is still incredibly early, and I always promised I would be one of those people who never said anything til after the first trimester was over, but let's just be honest, it is hard to hide.  First of all, my friends and I indulge in wine on our weekends, and thus if I abstain - someone yells bingo because my cover is blown. 

So, I hid out for a few weeks, drank decaf and pretended that nothing was different when people obviously began to figure out I was pregnant.  Now, I do not quite look pregnant yet, but am starting to get a slight roundness to my belly.  One of my favorite features of my body is my long and lean torso, we will see if this baby allows me to retain that lean torso after delivery or if I will stick to one piece bathing suits for the rest of my life.  Time will tell and in the end a baby is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment