So, we got to visit the doctor again, and we heard the baby's heartbeat (160) - crazy fast, but very good and normal. In four weeks we head for our ultrasound and we get to find out what the sex of the baby is. I also got to get a flu shot thanks to the baby. Don't worry Eric and the grandparents get to get them too!
As part of our day, we visited three different childcare places. It does not sound like a lot, but I have realized that crazy people (or smart people, depending on how you look at it), put themselves on a waiting list for childcare facilities even before they are pregnant, and therefore there are not a lot of available options even though our baby is not due until March.
Having said all that, I believe we found the perfect facility for our little one. It is right near my office, and it is a brand new facility with several great attributes. So, the application has been completed and we will be committing to them this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment