Thursday, November 4, 2010

San Francisco/Napa/Menlo Park

It was exhausting just typing the title.  This baby and I recently returned from a quick trip out to the west coast.  I believe this will be our last flight until after birth, but you never know. 

We had a wedding in beautiful Menlo Park, so we decided to make a full weekend of it with some of Eric's Owen buddies and so we were in San Francisco for Game 2 of the World Series on Thursday (no, we did not go), then on Friday we were shuttled to Napa to visit three wineries, and then Saturday we had the wedding at a beautiful church and Mountain Terrace in Menlo Park! 

Fun times were had by all, I was incredibly excited to have another pregnant lady along for the drunken ride!  It was great to see everyone, and I wish that I could have enjoyed the wine, but we bought a bottle that will be opened after March.

Us at Mumm:


Rutherford Hill



Wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment