Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Countdown is On!!!!!

So, we have reached the last trimester and then some - I am totally ready for this baby to come out, however, I know he needs to get fatter before he actually does.  Having said that - I guess it is in the cards for me to get fatter as well!  See a picture below of a new belly pic.  The ones that will come in the next few weeks will be hilarious - because I am huge.  Currently at 20 pounds and getting bigger everyday.  The baby is measuring perfect, heartbeat at 150, all good news.  Just need to get cracking on getting the house ready for the baby!

All in all - we have had a great holiday season - we went to the UT game (which the ending sucked by the way) and went out for New Year's with some friends.  Long walks and late nights aren't as fun when you are pregnant, but I love seeing everyone.  Stay posted for a bathroom update soon.  Eric and his dad have done all the prep work for the bathroom and will hopefully tile this weekend.  I have also put in a call to the painter, so he will be by to paint the bathroom, nursery and guest room!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting Heather! Can't wait to see you guys soon :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already the last trimester!! wow! Cant wait! you look great!

    ReplyDelete