So, we are in the middle of the holiday season, and I feel as big as a house! I still have several weeks to go, and I know that I am going to get huge, but I already feel that way.
Just to sum up our past few weeks - Preds game with the Grahams, dinner with some of my British friends who stopped over for a night, cocktail parties, hanging out with some old college friends at Opryland Hotel and Garth Brooks benefit concert. We have already had one family Christmas, and are scheduled to do the remaining ones this weekend - three to be exact.
Right now we are looking into mattresses and pediatricians - all very exciting stuff. I want to go ahead and apologize to all my friends who have children because I will blow up your emails the next several weeks with questions as things fly into my head - most of you have already experienced it, but if you haven't, don't worry - questions will be forthcoming about random, but important baby items!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Some of you I will see before 2011 and others I won't, so Happy Holidays! Bennett is growing like a weed so new pictures of my massive belly will soon follow. Hopefully a new update on the bathroom as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment